The Arizona Emergency Medicine Medical Student Council is a group formed in 2018 to bring together all of the medical students in Arizona who are interested and passionate about emergency medicine.
What is the Arizona Medical Student Council?
This council is the first of its kind in Arizona connecting students from all medical schools who are interested in EM. It is a great way for students to share their resources and knowledge with each other. This network will help aid students in fulfilling their specific goals and needs. In addition, it will serve as a means of promoting AzCEP/EMRA membership to all students interested in the field of emergency medicine and connect with local and national leaders in the field.
What are the benefits of joining the AZMSC?
The benefits are many. In addition to the network and connection with other students interested in EM, being a part of this community will allow you to foster relationships with local leaders in EM. It is a great way to stay up-to-date with the various EM events happening around the state. It will allow for larger-scale EM events to be held between all medical schools. Being a member of the council demonstrates commitment to the specialty and is a place to show your passion for the specialty. Sign up in the upper righthand corner for the most up-to-date evidence-based emergency medicine advising resources and opportunities!
• To give Arizona medical students interested in the field of emergency medicine an opportunity to connect with each other as well as to plan, organize, and lead local and state emergency medicine-themed events
• To encourage teamwork among emergency medicine interest groups (EMIGs) across the state of Arizona
• To create a network of resources that helps Arizona medical students interested in the field of emergency medicine reach their goals
• To serve as a forum for Arizona medical students to share their ideas, events, knowledge, and research in the field of emergency medicine in hopes of inspiring or working with other students interested in this field
• To serve as a platform that facilitates connection between medical students and state/local emergency medicine leaders
Are you interested in staying up-to-date on the latest emergency medicine events happening in Arizona?